WLA BOARD OF GOVERNORS
The affairs of the WLA are conducted by a Board of Governors consisting of eight members as follows:
- Six voting members that are elected by the general membership with staggered three-year terms, two terms expiring each year. Elections are held each year at the Annual Meeting to fill the two vacancies created by expiring terms.
- One non-voting member that is appointed each year by the Lakelands Golf and Country Club (LGCC) to represent the interests of the Club.
- One non-voting Member-at Large that is appointed each year by the six voting boards members. The Member-at-Large has one vote when necessary to break a tie among the six voting members.
- The Board of Governors elects board officers from among their ranks each year after the Annual Meeting. Officers include a President, Vice-President, Treasurer and Secretary.
- Greg Dygert – President
- Mary Anderson – Vice President
- Mike Paulson – Treasurer
- Dennis Durnwald – Secretary
- Eric Loehr – Governor
- Courtney Lewis – Governor
- Mike Cusick – At-Large
- Ben Swaine – LGCC Liaison
For Board Member Contact Info, please go to the LGCC MEMBER DIRECTORY