- The Board of Governors will elect a Treasurer each year,
- The Treasurer shall hold and receive all monies due and belonging to the Association, and shall deposit these monies in such bank or banks as may be designated by the Board.
- The Treasurer shall keep regular and accurate accounts of the Association financial affairs and submit statements thereof when called upon by the Board; and must provide summary financial statements and budgets to the general membership at its Annual Meeting.
- The Treasurer shall also ensure that appropriate State and Federal Tax forms, and regulatory reports as required, are filed on a timely basis.
- At least twenty one (21) days prior to the Annual Meeting the Treasurer shall mail a financial report to the membership for the fiscal year ended March 31. The treasurer shall also include in such mailing a copy of the proposed budget for the ensuing year, as approved by the Board.